ZBA challange

Asked January 22, 2017, 12:56 PM EST

Is it possible for an expert of land use represent me at a ZBA meeting where a variance will be requested - that I feel is not justifiable and is not adhering to the letter or the intent of the zoning ordinances ? Can this be done on a fee basis ?

Wayne County Michigan variance zoning board of appeals

1 Response

Good Afternoon:

I have attended ZBA meetings where the applicant had a land use expert.

Sorry, but I cannot make recommendations on how the fees to the land use expert can be paid.

I hope this answer was helpful.

Have a wonderful day,