I have revoked trespass privileges to a individual who still has personal...

I have revoked trespass privileges to a individual who still has personal property on my property. Can I restrict the means on how he can retrieve the property? And what are my rights if he does not ask to retrieve the property before he enters my property.

Adams County Ohio

Yes, you can restrict how the person retrieves the property. Do so by sending the person a notice explaining how and when the person can pick up the personal property, and include a deadline for doing so--a common amount of time is thirty days. If the person enters the property at other times and without your permission, he or she may be committing a trespass. Your options for dealing with a trespass are contacting the appropriate law official or, if there is damage to your property, bringing a civil claim for trespass in small claims court (if the damage is less than $7,000).
I hope this information is helpful.