Palm looking sick

I keep city all the dead limbs off and now I have one branch that is not producing any more limbs. I have fertilized it with miracle grow palm fertilizer but not looking good

Pasco County Florida horticulture

This might be a disease issue. Remove the dead one from the property right away. The one to the left might be affected too, but would need to be tested by a lab to be sure. How long did it take the first one to die?

I'm not really sure how long it took it together this way. I have two of these palms and this is the one that looks the worse. I continue to cut off the dead limbs. Is there something that I can do to revive it? Neem oil maybe?

Unfortunately, there is no reviving the dead one, but if we can figure out what killed it, maybe we can protect the other one. Can you remember anything about how the one died? Could you see one-sided death of the fronds?

I have no idea how it died. I am sending three more pictures of the same plant the second and third pictures show the trunk of the dead one and one of the other limbs. As you can see. There is some orange looking bard on two of the three limbs

i have another palm of the same type and it does not show any of the orange bark but I continually cut out dead frowns

Can you tell me what the orange looking stuff is on the bark? And what I should do about it

I think the orange you are seeing is natural for the palm - it's part of the frond. You do need to remove the dead one, at the ground. Without any samples or information on timing, I'm afraid I can't say how the one dies. You might check in with the local extension office or send a sample to my lab. I see a frond on the middle palm is looking brownish at the tip. Is it one-sided (more dead on one side of the frond than the other)?

Yes the other one has brown limbs i
on the north side the south side would be the side facing the street
im sending you pictures of another palm that is the same and it's about 15' to the west of the one that has died. I continually cut off dead limbs from both of them if you would send he an address I could send you a sample of the dead one

Is there something I can do so that the other fronds do not die?

From your newest photos, I think this may be nutritional - the trunk has narrowed new the top on all of them. Check out this publication: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/ep273.
Additionally, sending a dead frond won't help me figure it out, since we can't do post-mortem diagnosis. I am not sure this is a disease issue anymore, but if you want to submit a sample, here is information on the lab and our fees: http://plantpath.ifas.ufl.edu/extension/plant-diagnostic-center/