Soil Test Location Baltimore County

I want to grow veggies in my yard. Where can I get my soil tested in Baltimore County?

Baltimore County Maryland vegetable garden soil test

See the soil testing link below from our website for more information. Begin by reading our soil testing fact sheets HG 110 “Selecting & Using a Soil Testing Lab” & HG 110a “List of Regional Soil Testing Laboratories”, and HG 18 “Lead in Garden Soils”. You can also view our Video “How To Take A Soil Sample” and “FAQ’s. If you are testing the soil for a vegetable garden, test the soil for lead. Some labs include lead in the basic soil test.

Select a regional soil testing lab, download their forms, and submit your soil samples with a check to the lab. A cup of soil is needed for each garden area or bed that you test. You can use a ziploc bag to send in each soil sample. Results of the soil test will give pH, liming, and nutrient deficiencies. You can submit another question, if you need interpretation of the soil test results.

http://extension.umd.edu/hgic/soils/soil-testing