Good morning. You guys were incredibly helpful over the summer with a bug...

Asked January 9, 2017, 9:29 AM EST

Good morning. You guys were incredibly helpful over the summer with a bug question, and I have another one. The background... We rent out our old house in SE Ohio. Over the summer, tenants moved out who had had bed bugs. We had the place heat treated, and they also sprayed a chemical. That didn't solve the problem, so they came back and did a second treatment in August. I assumed everything was good when we hadn't seen anything, but this last week we found bed bugs in our Columbus home. The exterminator thinks the infestation is 4-6 weeks old which fits the timeframe of when me and my three kids last slept in the SE Ohio house. I went last weekend to set a homemade dry ice trap to see if there was anything there, but didn't catch anything. Looking around, however, I found the attached images. I want to know, could these be insect egg? The plank flooring was laid in August after the last heat treatment and I can't figure out what those white things are. Ty. H.

Athens County Ohio bed bugs

See answer with your second image.