Creek bank erosion

Asked January 6, 2017, 7:44 PM EST

What can I do to control erosion? I bought my property in September 2015 and have lost fence in several places.

Fayette County Texas

1 Response

The Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) is the primary agency when it comes erosion control. The phone number for the Fayette County office is (979)968-5894 ext 3.