Moles in my yard!

I live in Hopkins county near Manitou, KY on HYW 630. It really got going last year and I see efidence of it even today . I have a growing yard full of moles killing my yard. I have tried several baits to try to kill them , but I sure could use some help eradicating these moles. Please provide any advse you may have.

Hopkins County Kentucky hopkins county kentucky moles in yard horticulture

Hello and thank you for your question.
Moles can be problematic because they will burrow in people's yards. Typically though, there are usually only 2 to 3 moles per acre. I've gone ahead and put a link below to a mole publication through the University of Kentucky. The most effective way to control moles is through trapping, and this publication has a few examples of different mole traps you can try. It is important that when you do set out your trap that you find an active burrow as well. I hope that you will find this publication helpful with how to better understand and control the moles in your yard. If you have any more questions then feel free to call the extension office nearest you.
https://franklin.ca.uky.edu/files/for-42_-_managing_mole_problems_in_ky.pdf