Hello, I am reaching out in effort to research what the laws and regulations...

Hello, I am reaching out in effort to research what the laws and regulations are for selling produce in Ohio. My husband and I have recently purchased a farm. I am interested in selling some of the extra produce that I grow this season. I have not been able to locate any information on licensure or regulations in regards to selling at your home or in farmers markets. I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide. I am looking to sell via a stand in my front yard in Baltimore, Ohio. I would also like to sell at farmer's market. Ideally, in the future I would like to turn the property in a some what self sufficient farm or homestead. Any information on making this dream a reality and who I should contact for additional information on turning a property into a homestead would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Alyssa Huntwork

Licking County Ohio selling at farmers markets farmers market rules

You can contact the Extension office in Licking County and see if Dean Kreager can help you. He is the agricultural educator for the county. His email address is kreager.5@osu.edu or phone 740-670-5320