Starting sheep and Beekeeping in Kentucky

Asked December 27, 2016, 11:12 AM EST

I am interested in acquiring/starting a small organic sheep farm and sideline beekeeping business in Grayson county area. What type of support or information is available from UofK?


1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Grayson County Extension Agriculture Agent for assistance. I have included the contact information below. The office will reopen January 3. Whitney L Carman (270) 259-3492 DL_CES_GRAYSON@EMAIL.UKY.EDU