I was referred to you guys by a coworker. I have a bunny rabbit that I am no...

I was referred to you guys by a coworker. I have a bunny rabbit that I am no longer able to keep and wondering if you have a program or something that I could donate him to. My daughter does not want him to go to just anybody. She wants him to go to someone who will take care of him love him and play with him. My contact information is as follows: Dawn Hedrick C: 937-813-0103 E: titanpride1989@yahoo.com

Montgomery County Ohio rabbits

Dawn, I was assigned this question on January 30, 2017. Having checked with a few families, I do not have a home for your rabbit. I suggest you contact/post at a local pet center, post at a vet's office, local feed store, craigslist. Contact Possum Creek Farm (Five Rivers MetroParks): Address: 4790 Frytown Rd, Dayton, OH 45417; Phone: (937) 275-7275. The Greater Dayton Humane Society (focus is adoptions): Address: 1661 Nicholas Rd, Dayton, OH 45417;