Standard form for farm lease agreements

Asked December 14, 2016, 3:57 PM EST

I oversee several parcels of land owned by my mother in Daviess County Kentucky that are rented from her by local farmers via a handshake agreement made by my father before his death. It makes sense to formalize these agreements since they are ongoing and potentially long-term in nature. Can you direct me to a standardized online form that I can use as a formal written lease agreement?


1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question, we will need additional information. Please contact the Daviess County Extension Agriculture Agent. I have included his contact information below.

Clinton N Hardy