Fungal lesions on agave weberii

Is there a treatment for this? Perhaps a systemic fungicide? All the literature I have found says it is exacerbated by cool wet weather. Since I can't influence the weather I was hoping there might be a viable treatment course. I have been cutting the spears back but that doesn't seem to help. It is visible on the lower spears only.

Collier County Florida disease issues succulents horticulture

Here is a good publication on cactus -doesn't look like there are many treatments - I'm assuming this is in the ground so you are unable to move it?

http://extension.arizona.edu/sites/extension.arizona.edu/files/pubs/az1399.pdf

You may want to take a sample into your local garden center or Extension office

Thank you so much for your response. Here are three pictures. One is of the entire plant. The other two show the fungus damage. It looks pretty much like the photo in the document you referenced. Most of the damage seems to be on the north side of the plant. Maybe that is because there is more moisture in the soil and on the plant on the northside? Other than the lesions and the dieback the plant seems to be pretty healthy. Do you have any thoughts on a fungicide I might use as a foliar spray or soil drench that might control this. The damage seems to be progressing pretty slowly, at least for now. It is a very large plant and prominent in our landscape so I am hoping there is a way to keep it going.

After looking at your pictures, I don't think you have anything to worry about, trim out infected foliage and you are right the north side would get less sun and more moisture. Keep other plants trimmed around it so there is good air circulation.
Great looking plant!

Thanks again!