We are having a fruit fly problem in our home. It started in the kitchen and...

We are having a fruit fly problem in our home. It started in the kitchen and has migrated to our upstairs bathroom. We have tried several traps that contain apple cider vinegar and dish washing soap. We have poured boiling water down our drains in the bathroom but this has not helped either. Any information on how to get rid of these pests would be appreciated. I attached a photo of one of the flies.

Hamilton County Ohio insect identification fly control

Although the picture is a bit fuzzy, it does look like a fruit fly. However, I'm flummoxed as to why you're having recurring issues since the flies are very tied to decaying fruit. I'm assuming you have exhausted looking for a fruit related source for the problem. Beyond that, I can't offer more advice other than to seek the services of a pest control company just in case they are not fruit flies.