Can diazinon spoil

I have a spray bottle measuring 900 ml, so I put 2 table spoon of diazinon in 900 ml of water have it for a couple months and I spray my veggies with it but nothing haven. Worms and bugs still eating them like crazy. Can I get some advice please ?

Outside United States

If you're writing from 'outside the United States'---or even inside the US, diazinon hasn't been labeled or registered for general use since 2004. If you still have a bottle of it--and it has been opened for any period of time, I would expect it to deteriorate.

However, just because it doesn't work any more and you have no further use for it, DON'T dump it out or throw away the container. Inquire in your community if there is any place you can safely dispose of a potentially toxic material. That would be the best way to get rid of the product and container.

If that's not possible for some reason, read the label, find a plant or other site where the product could be sprayed, mix the product according to the label and spray it. When the contents are gone, follow the disposal instructions on the label for the container.

That should take care of the situation for Diazinon; then switch to something else that will meet your needs.