Asked November 24, 2016, 9:38 AM EST

Is there such a thing as medical marijuana for glaucoma and is it eye drop form?

Tarrant County Texas

1 Response

Thank you for your question. While we strive to provide quality, relevant information, we are not health professionals. For the best answer to your question, please consult with an eye care professional. Your Optometrist may be able to help answer your question. But you may also need to consult and Ophthalmologist.