Blue spruce planted two years ago

Asked November 22, 2016, 11:43 AM EST

Three were planted and bottom limbs are losing needles any ideas? TIA I called someone and he said that the people that planted them didn't take the burlap off that that is why. Called the guy that planted them and he said he would look at them and won't call back. He said all the tree up here have been planted the same way and they have done fine.

Natrona County Wyoming trees and shrubs irrigation and water management tree health watering blue spruce minimal new growth

This tree has very small amount of new growth. This looks like a photo I looked at earlier today from an email to our office.

I believe the issue is a lack of water. However, if you can dig down around the root ball and see if there was burlap left around the root ball you will have your answer on whether it was planted properly or not.