Replace a large tree

Asked November 22, 2016, 8:48 AM EST

See submission of 11/21/16 these are photos of my front yard
i was just wondering if you had forgotten me.. I submitted my question on11/21/16

thanks in advance
Bob Seale

Fort Bend County Texas

1 Response

That erosion looks pretty bad.

I sent you the Fort Bend County Master Gardener Help desk phone number and some web sites to look at tree.

How about a 'Little Gem' Magnolia. They flower with large magnolia flowers all summer.

Vitex flower all summer

Crape Myrtle flowers all summer

Redbud, flowers in early spring

but call the Master Gardeners for recommendations, 281-341-7068