Asked November 12, 2016, 9:32 PM EST

Hi I currently live in Wisconsin and am looking to relocate to western Kentucky. I owned a dairy in WIsconsin for 11 years and due to low prices had to sell out and am looking for opportunities. Any tips for who to contact would be appreciated.

Shawano County Wisconsin

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Below is a link to the Kentucky County Cooperative Extension Offices. I would suggest you contact the Agriculture Agent in some of the counties in the western part of the state and ask for their input. Please let me know of other questions.