Black walnut trees

I have three mature black walnut trees I would like to depart from that do you know anyone who buys these trees?

South Dakota trees and shrubs black walnut tree

Black walnut is a high-value tree, but its value depends on several factors; 1) the absence of any defect on the trunk such as cavities, crooks and cracks, 2) the amount of clear wood - the height to the first branch, and 3) the diameter of the tree at 4.5 feet above the ground. If these trees have a clear trunk to 20 feet, there are no defects along this trunk and they are more than 18 inches in diameter, they may be valuable trees. The last variables are the difficulty of removing the trees and the distance to a mill. To answer who may be interested I need to know approximately where the trees are located in the state.

624 S. 2nd Ave in Sioux Falls SD

I will swing by to look at it

Hello John,
Were you able to drive by? What are your thoughts?
Lisa

The weather altered my plans, will be by this week.

Hello John,
I imagine your plans weren't the only ones altered! Stay warm and feel free to call me.
605 261-9013
Thanks, Lisa