professional development

Asked November 8, 2016, 10:12 AM EST

Hi, I am a senior family studies at eku and am currently doing my practicum with Kentucky river foothills. As part of my practicum I need to do eight hours continuing education or professional development. I was wondering if you were currently offering anything for the community that would qualify.

Madison County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Family & Consumer Sciences Agent in Madison County. She will be able to assist. Her information is below.

Gina Noe
230 Duncannon Lane, Richmond, KY 40476-0270
(859) 623-4072