hill side clearing and erosion control

Asked November 5, 2016, 12:44 PM EDT

Do you offer on site help? I have a hillside that is eroding and want to clear and stabilize it. Can u come look and advise or offer a referral to someone. I will do the work just want to do it right.

Beaver County Pennsylvania

1 Response

This is actually the national extension site, so most of us are not in close proximity to you. I would recommend that you contact your local county extension office. The MG coordinator for Beaver County is Peggy Adams, and you can reach her at 724-837-1402. Hope this helps!