Asked October 31, 2016, 11:55 AM EDT

Does Georgia allow for parents of disabled minor children to be paid for caring for their child? If so, how can I contact the correct agency & ask the correct questions to get the funding?

Forsyth County Georgia

1 Response

I'm not sure if they can be paid or not. If you are in Forsyth County, your field office information is located here:
They should be able to answer your question.