strange flower what is it

It is purple speckled and when it is closed it is pale green. I is a climber
Bit like a morning glory habit.

Outside United States

The plant in your picture is a Dutchman's Pipe, Aristolochia macrophylla. This plant is the host plant for the Pipevine Swallowtail Butterflies.
I love learning special habits of plant and the pollination of this one is unique!
This is an excerpt from, 'The Natural Web'.
Small flies and gnats are attracted to the open throat of the flower by an aroma they can detect, and by the color pattern, both directing them forward down the tube. As the insects enter, they are prevented from reversing course by hairs that line the flower’s throat, forcing the insect forward, a little like the metal spikes at parking lot entrances that will puncture your tires if you back up. When the insect reaches the nectar source, it meets the sticky stigma of the female flower parts, depositing pollen brought in on its body from another Pipevine flower. The plant detains the insect until the flower has been fertilized, offering it shelter and nectar, sort of like a little insect bed and breakfast. The female flower parts wither, and the male parts mature, releasing pollen for the insect to pick up on its body. The flower tube and its hairs relax enough for the insect to escape the way it entered, taking the pollen to the next flower it visits, ensuring the continuation of both the Dutchman’s Pipevine and the Pipevine Swallowtail species.

Thank you so much fr your knowledge. A mystery solved so easily

You are very welcome. I am glad we could help! A

Plant found in Modica Sicily so a hot climate. This summer saw some massive blue butterflies that were amazing

There are so many different types of swallowtail butterflies! I have never seen the one in your picture! I will have to research and find the name for this beauty! A