Dead Green Ash Tree - What to do with the wood?

I have a Green ash tree that has died from the red headed ash borer. My question is what should I do with the wood? I understand that the larvae can live in the wood after the tree is died and emerge as adults in the spring. So, what can I do to be able to preserve the wood so that 1) the red headed ash borer doesn't spread to other trees, 2) I could potential utilize the wood for my fireplace? Are there other options to utilize the wood? Chipping for mulch? If preserving it is not possible, what is the best way to get rid of it? Where should I take it to dispose of it?

Meeker County Minnesota trees and shrubs emerald ash borer

Redheaded ash borer is a native pest and can infect a wide variety of hosts. However, it typically prefers trees that are dead, dying or in poor health. The most common complaint about it is that it emerges when firewood is brought indoors. If you are willing to take the time and trouble, debark the trees before storing them for firewood. Or skip using the wood as firewood and send it to the chipper.

Read here about controlling these insects:
http://extensionpublications.unl.edu/assets/pdf/ec1580.pdf