Feeding of non acid loving bushes

I have several viburnum Summer Snowflake trees. They are growing well . What do I feed them in the fall and spring when I feed by I feed my acid loving plants Hollytone. I have several Kerria (japonica) bushes, They are in the shade during the summer, but exposed to lots of sunshine before the oak leaves emerge. Recently they have not had many blooms. Do they need sun year round, what do I feed them, are they acid loving? I keep them well pruned. At this time of the year they have few leaves.

Baltimore County Maryland shrubs viburnum care kerria

The viburnum likes a sunny location with well amended soil. It is not picky about its growing conditions and does not demand a lot of fertilizer. Do not over fertilize as it can make the plants more susceptible to sucking insects. You can apply some compost around the base of the shrub. Make sure mulch is no thicker than several inches and keep away from the base of the stem. Water during dry periods.

Kerria - Grows best in partial shade. Flowers may fade quickly when planted in full sun. Prune after bloom as they bloom on old wood. This plant does not demand a lot of fertilizer. If fertility levels are too high, the plant becomes weed like and results in less flowering. The shrub is not acid loving. Likes a well drained loamy soil. You can add some compost around the base of the plant. Mulching and watering as above.