Switching 4H clubs

Asked October 17, 2016, 8:48 PM EDT

Hello! I was wondering if there was any paperwork that I would need to fill out if I was switching 4H clubs. I would like to join a different club and make that my priority club and have my old club as my secondary club. If you could let me know what I would need to do to accomplish this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Frederick County Maryland

1 Response

4H is coordinated by individual counties. Please contact your county Extension office. They will be glad to help you. The contact info is in our directory which is at the bottom of our homepage:http://agnrfacultystaff.umd.edu/