transplant lilies now?

I have a group of 5 or 6 lilies that I want to move to another location. I'm not sure of the type, but they are about 4 feet tall and the blossoms are a bright orange. The advice I've found online generally says to transplant them in the fall, after the stems have turned brown and withered. My lilies' stems and leaves are still a bright green with no sign of wilting. Should I wait, or is it OK to transplant them now? Thanks in advance for your reply! --Jill

Hennepin County Minnesota lilies

Actually it is somewhat late to transplant them. The usual recommendation is late summer to early fall. So you should move them right away. Dig deep - sometimes the bulb is hard to get to. Here is a reference:
http://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/flowers/dividing-perennials/

Dennis, thanks for your answer. I guess I should have transplanted them earlier even though they were all still green. Every source I found said to wait until they turn brown! I won't be able to move them for 2 more days (Wednesday). Is it too risky to move them this late? Should I just leave them alone?

I'd transplant them now. Again, did deep. My experience is that it can be hard to get to the bulb.

Thank you.