two butterflies

looking for name of these

Benton County Oregon moths insect identification butterflies

Thank you for the well-focused images. Because I’m not very swift on butterfly ID, I requested assistance from a colleague here in the northern end of the Willamette Valley.

She wrote: “What nice butterflies, not just the ubiquitous painted ladies. The first one is a California sister, Adelphi bredowii. Pretty unusual this far north, but maybe more seen in Benton county. I have had one sighting in my yard a long time ago. Needs oak savanna habitat. The lorquin's admiral is similar and very common in orchards and I have them every summer.

“The second one is in the "Anglewing" , Polygonia species group - the underwing colors are more definitive. I've had Satyr Anglewing in my garden because I grow stinging nettle and that would be the common one in the valley. Others use alder and current for host plants and I've mostly seen them in the mountains.”