Request to advice on caring for Kaffir lime (Citrus hystrix) tree

I have attached two pictures of a 12 inch tall Kaffir lime tree. The plant is growing in Miracle Grow potting soil and I periodically give it half strength feedings of Miracle Grow fertilizer. Although the plant has produce leaves since I bought it in July, the leaves are not dark green, rather, they are a yellowish-green. Please give me some advice on how to care for the plant. Thank you

Montgomery County Maryland yellowing lime houseplant

Your citrus tree will not begin to actively grow until the light intensity improves in the spring. Citrus trees like bright light. Now provide at least 4 hours a day of direct sunlight. Normal room temperatures are suitable. For increased humidity stand on a tray of damp pebbles and mist spray occasionally. Maintain winter temperatures of at least 50-55 degrees F. While the plants are actively growing, water moderately, allowing the top inch of the mixture to dry out between waterings. In any resting period (during winter months) water only enough to keep the mixture from completely drying out. Give actively growing citruses a high-potash, tomato-type fertilizer every 2 weeks. If light is poor during the winter, do not feed plants till the light improves in the spring.
Place the plant outdoors in bright light during the summer.
For more information look at the link from U of Illinois http://web.extension.illinois.edu/cfiv/homeowners/080110.html