How do I hire some one to graft

Asked October 7, 2016, 5:38 AM EDT

I've been looking for someone to bridge graft some trees fore sence spring and Its fall now about four trees have died and the rest look bad I see utube vidieos and Manny articles but no one for hire I mean I seen videos on operations does that make me w doctor? No so what's the matter with hiring a pro if I wanted the tree cut down their is a list a mile long for that but no one for bridge graft

Northumberland County Pennsylvania

1 Response

You might call a licensed arborist. The International Society of Arboriculture has a "find an arborist by zip code" feature on their website. Here is a link to the website.