What is the name of this plant?

Hi! I just want to know the name of this plant that i have. It's a mistery to me. Thank you very much.

Outside United States cactus succulents plant identification horticulture

It makes a difference where it is located. Different regions have plants that look similar. We will need to know where you are located and a description of the growing site. Our experts are most familiar with plants of North America. We will do our best to find an expert to ID your plant.

Hi, Dr. Jacob! thank you for your asnwer and for your time. I am in Venezuela. I get the plant in a store and there the seller told me it was a cactus, but i think is not. My concern is because the plant has grow a lot and it cannot be stand up. I try to help it with a little stick in the stem, but i don't know if the plant grows like that. It is like the plant cannot hold their own weight.

This is my situation.

Again, thank you very much for your help!

We do not have an answer for you yet, as we do not have an expert in this field. I thought it was a Rhipsalis is a genus of epiphytic cacti. They are generally hanging or draping plants, not upright. I can not find a good match to your plant, however.
Is the sap of your plant white? Is there any scent?
I'm sorry. You may need to ask a cactus or succulent plant expert.

Hello! I found a photo online which looks very much like your plant. Search Senecio anteuphorbium (Swizzle Sticks) and see if you also think it is a match for your plant.