Is she dangerous?

This little spider has been hanging around for about 2 weeks. She stays in one spot of course snacks on her prey, she looks ready to lay eggs. Is she dangerous should I move her? What kind of spider is this? She looks to be dark brown/black in color no distinctive marks on her. Just a tiny body and long legs

St. Clair County Michigan

Thank you for your question. Trying to identify a spider based only on a photograph is difficult. For a positive identification, you need to have the spider in-hand, so you can compare its features to an identification key. Your photograph doesn't have sufficient magnification to see any of the features of this individual. That being said, it's not a black widow or a brown recluse, so I don't believe it poses any danger to you.

If you have a more close-up photograph, I'll be happy to look at it. Hope this information helps, and thanks for using Ask an Expert.

Jim