Need a mentor to coach me on corn farming techniques

Good morning,

My name is Henry and I am a Texas A&M Alumni. This year I have taken a challenge to produce corn and increase food security for a village in Cameroon, Africa . Corn farming there has been with hand for generations, and yields are not high enough to feed farmers and their families.
Thus, I organized a farm in that village and I equipped the farm with machinery and farming tools to get boost production and make an impact. I am really struggling to produce as planned, mostly because I have no field experience growing corn in a mechanized fashion. I need someone with farming experienced who can coach me for time to time and i can talk to discuss about farming methods and others.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to connect with someone who can help with this

Regards,

Henry

Harris County Texas

Contact Dr. Sam Feagly in the Texas A&M Soil & Crop Science department. If he is unable to help you, he will be able to put you in touch with the proper person.

s-feagley@tamu.edu

979-845-1460