Can you please help me Identify this new flower

This is a new flower that was given to my grandmother and no one can seem to identify it can you please help me identify this new flower it is coming up in New Growth and I only have one bloom so far

Montgomery County Virginia

That's a Malvaviscus drummondii (Turk's Cap). I love this plant. I grew up in NC and this was a common one among cottage and perennial gardeners. It takes the heat well and the little red flowers attract hummingbirds.
Zone: 7b to 10b,

Height: 60" tall

Culture: Sun to Part Sun

Our winters in Montgomery County may be too cold for this plant to survive outside. It may be best to keep in in pot and bring it in the garage/covered area in the colder months. If you have it in the ground, I would mulch it heavy to try to give it some extra winter protection.

Our plant hardiness zone is Zone 6a: -10F to -5F, so we are a full zone below the recommendations for this plant. You will have to protect it, if you want it to come back.

Best of Luck!