Child eaten berries please help

Asked September 18, 2016, 12:06 PM EDT

My child has chewed and maybe ingested these- they resemble an Ivy but close inspection makes me think not. They are a UK climbing plant...please help. Now 'suggestions' or advice please just respond if you know. Thanks.

Outside United States human health toxic plants

1 Response

This forum is a poor substitute for emergency medical care. Go to the doctor!!

We are in the US and are not as familiar with plants in other parts of the world.