DIY PVC Air Powered Water Gun

Hello, I hope you all are doing well.
I am trying to make a DIY water gun and I have already designed a body (which is basically a 4 in by 26 in PVC water pipe with an opening for a cleanout cap to put in water and another hole where a schrader valve is inserted to allow for air to be pumped in).

However, I don't know what to do to create an opening from the 4 inch PVC end cap side to allow for me to insert a rubber tube that extends to a brass ball valve with a nozzle (or anything else that allows me to control the water flow). Could you give me any suggestions on what to do?

Basically i want to add a rubber tube along with a way to control water flow onto the end of my water tank.

PS. I would prefer if the parts were somewhat common (like something i could get at home depot) and the PSI rating should be around 120 (i would use around 80 psi but just to stay on the safe side).
Thank you!

Texas

Unfortunately this is not a question that the Freshwater Aquaculture Community can help you with.