community development

Asked September 13, 2016, 7:36 AM EDT

I work for the AOC (Admin Office of the Courts). Do you all do programs for alcohol, drug, tobacco, or any education program that you think might be useful to at risk juveniles?

Franklin County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. The new 4-H program year is just beginning. Please contact the Franklin County Extension 4-H Youth Development Agent for specific presentations. I have included the contact information below.

Deborah S Ball