Recommendation for grass seed?

I’m starting over in some area’s of my lawn. A couple years ago I think I used low grade contractor grass seed that has been growing too fast. Some of it may also be crabgrass, it’s hard for me to tell the difference. I had a lot of stolons/runners and seedheads were popping up. I have tall fescue now and live in Charles County MD. I’ve tilled some area’s of my lawn over the Labor Day so new grass seed can be planted. I want to stick with tall fescue but there are so many types of seeds (Exeda, Faith, Wolfpack, Rebel IV etc) and mixtures. I want to minimize the Seedheads and stolons if possible. Any recommendations on the best seed/mix?

Charles County Maryland overseeding lawn seed mixtures

If the weed with "stolons/runners"is bermuda grass you may want to treat it using round-up before overseeding. If it's crabgrass,just rake it out with a steel garden rake. You can seed into the treated area within 5 days. The rebel blend is a blend of turf type tall fescues suitable for this area. Avoid any mixture that contains either annual or perennial ryegrass. Apply a pre-emergent crabgrass preventer next spring.
www.extension.umd.edu/sites/default/files/_images/programs/hgic/Publications/HG102%20Lawn%20Establis..

ro