This mushroom looks like a parasol or pinwheel mushroom, or one perhaps in the Marasmius genus. They are small mushrooms that help to decompose leaf litter or organic matter in lawns, and are not harmful. They do not cause any disease on plants or turfgrass. I am not sure if they are poisonous, but I recommend that people do not eat any mushrooms they find in the wild, unless they have it positively identified by an expert in person and not from a photo.
You can rake over them to remove, as they are 90% water and fragile.
Thank you for contacting Cooperative Extension,