We are looking for the right farmer!

Hello! My name is Jack Aden. I am involved with the growth and development of Endosynergy Corp. out of FL. (www.endosynergy.com) The company processes, manufactures and sells products containing CBD oil, derived from industrial hemp. We have learned that the state of KY is on the forefront of developing a hemp production option for farmers looking to increase their cash crops. We want to vertically integrate our line, so we are looking for a farmer or farmers who would agree to be under contract to us to grow industrial hemp. We would provide the seeds. Please come back to me with an individual I can contact about this desire and any other information you think I need to proceed. We are quite anxious to move on this project. Thanks so much!

Oconee County South Carolina kentucky cooperative extension hemp

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact Dr. Gary Palmer directly for that information. Below is his contact information.

Gary Palmer
Agriculture and Natural Resources
N-122 Agricultural Science Building North
Lexington, KY 40546-0091
(859) 257-1846