What plant is this?

Any one recognize this?

Arkansas

Thank you for your question about a plant identification. Since we are US-based, most of our experts are familiar with plants in North America. However, it would assist us if you could make sure your identification request has a detailed description of the plant, and photos of the entire plant plus close-up photos of flowers, leaves, and seeds. The more information we have, the better we may be able to make an accurate identification. Please resubmit your query with this information.

I assumed it was boxwood, but looking at pictures of on Google has me doubting it. I was told crepe Myrtle but I'm pretty sure it isn't

If it looks something like boxwood, have you considered the possibility that it might be a type of privet? With more information, a more accurate identification might be possible. vw