Little black bugs on my bedroom windowsill

On my bedroom window sill and mesh i have these little black bugs crawling. There arent much of them at a time maybe 6-10. They have wings and 6 legs. I've seen them fall on their back and struggle to get on their feet. They seem to want to get out through the mesh but i have no clue how they got in :/. I don't want to kill these small harmless bugs but I do want to find a way to get rid of them. I also what to know what they are because they seem kind of interesting.. sorry i dont have any pictures

Outside United States integrated pest management household pests

What you describe could be any number of insects, so I really can't help you with identification. If you collect a sample or take photos, then I may be able to help.

You may want to check your screens for any holes or snags and repair them accordingly. Also, excluding the outside of the home would be a good idea. More information here:
http://urban-ipm.blogspot.com/2008/10/excluding-pests-from-your-home.html