Like to learn all you can about EAB? Just ask Scottie AshTree Seed.

I am an Arboriculturist from Chicago who after helplessly watching thousands of American Elm trees get killed by DED when young, vowed that if my generation was in charge during another mass tree killing event in the future. I would be on the forefront of research, educating municipalities and supplying endangered tree owners with every proven option available. In order for public to make well educated, best practice decisions.

Proudly I have achieved that very goal, by becoming one of our regions most knowledgeable on subject. With help from best EAB experts in the USA, at University of Illinois, Ohio & Michigan. Thru this open letter, I would like the public to know. That all Arborist receiving certification today, are instructed to ask their local University Extension representative for technical assistance when faced with any Tree/Plant health care issues. Anyone researching Emerald Ash Borer can also Check out link to my EAB info page, in order to become your communities most knowledgeable Ash tree/EAB expert at:
https://scottieashseed.wordpress.com/ First photo is 250 old White Ash tree planted by George Washington's family, and second photo is Cook counties 250 yr. old Green Ash tree that I have been patriotically protecting against EAB.

Cook County Illinois

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.