Milk bottles sealing

What is the best method to seal the glass mason jars with the milk inside that will allow on preserving the quality of the milk but also extend the shelf life. I'm not convince to the induction sealing do the electromagnetism exposure and seeking an alternative bests solution?

Thank you, Ania

El Dorado County California

Can you be more specific as what you are trying to do? Are you trying to preserve fresh milk?

Good Morning,

So nice to see the expert responding here.
I'm trying to figure out what closing method of the lid on the manufacturing line would the best way to extent the shelf life and preserve the nutrients in the almond milk and prevent from spilling. I'm planning to use the glass mason jar and those have metal leads. This lead has sometimes the reddish rubber seal on the inside but I also would like to have tamper proof induction seal on the top of jar to prevent spilling since I'm planning to have a hole in the lid for the straw insertion https://www.seligsealing.com/product/product/index/id/17.html so I'm confused how I can incorporate both the lid with the rubber/silicon seal on the inside of the lid that allows on suction to the jar and the tamper proof peel seal. Even bigger question is if the induction sealing method is safe for the nutrients of the product since the metal lid is the conductor during the heat that is generated during the electromagnetic induction and if it is not safe what other method of closing on the manufacturing line I could utilize for closing 1 piece metal lid on the mason jar for almond milk to preserve nutrients and extent shelf life as I'm not doing pasterization? Thank you very much for any help in that regards. Sincerely, Ania

This is not an easy application to accomplish, especially when you want to do something that is not already on the market.

If I were you, I would contact company that sells caps to see what will best fit your application and current equipment.

The induction heating used for lids should not impact the nutrients in the product.