Power of attoney over our fathers finacial and his house?

Asked August 27, 2016, 1:12 PM EDT

my dad of age 84 and has dimencha not moblie.my mom past years ago.its just me and my youger brother,who has taken care of my dad and my dads house which my dad owes .i dont know how social security work and where the money goes and how its beening used.now he wants my girlfreind of 5 years out of the house.which i dont.whats my rights?

Dallas County Texas

1 Response

Thank you for your question. While we strive to provide relevant, quality information, we are not legal professionals. For the best answer to your question regarding your very specific situation, please see the counsel of an attorney.

Here in Texas, you can contact the Texas Legal Services Center to get a start: 800-622-2520 or http://www.tlsc.org