Asked August 25, 2016, 8:25 AM EDT

Do you do soil testing?

Deschutes County Oregon

1 Response


Most extension offices offer only soil pH testing for home gardeners. Please call the Deschutes Extension office at 541-548-6088 for more information. They are located in Redmond.

If you would like more indepth testing, you will have to use a soil analysis company and you can find a listing of them in our Laboratories Serving Oregon publication.