Grants for Small Farmers

Asked August 22, 2016, 12:09 PM EDT

I'm wondering what programs are out there that make funds/services available to beginning small farmers

Davidson County North Carolina small farms grants

1 Response

Here are a couple of websites that may provide you with useful information:
If you have additional questions, you can contact the Farm Service Agency at 336-248-2687.

Also, depending on what you are doing, NRCS (Natural Resources Conservation Services), along with Soil & Water have some cost-share programs available. You can contact them at 336-242-2075.

Cooperative Extension is available to assist with educational opportunities and to help answer any questions you may have as well.