3 Ways Nutrition Influences Student Learning Potential and School Performance

Dear Friends,

Greetings,

I am Rizwana Saghar, working with the United Nations and engaged with the research field as well. Keeping in view the scenario of Pakistan, ranked as lower-middle income country and having acute malnutrition in several corners of Pakistan at the same time. The Rate of education is also not satisfactory enough and there is no agreed official figure for the number of out-of-school children (OOSC) in Pakistan.

I have initiated a research as part of my M.Phil studies which covers the topic – ‘Impact of Nutrition on Children’s learning’ where I am also going to discuss relevant dimensions such as Learning Behavior, Eating Habits with regard to Environment and Culture of both elements.

I would be grateful if you kindly share your questionnaire used for your article - 3 Ways Nutrition Influences Student Learning Potential and School Performance by David and Cornell Center for Behavioral Economics in Child Nutrition Programs.

Many thanks,

Rizwana

Email: rizvana.komal@gmail.com / rizvana_komal@yahoo.com

Mobile: +92306-561-6194

Ponce County Pennsylvania nutrition

Rizwana,
unfortunately the piece you cite is only a literature review and there is no questionnaire I have access too. However, several of the studies I refer to are based on questionnaires that may be of use. I would recommend contacting the authors directly. Good luck.