Plant inspection

Asked August 22, 2016, 8:56 AM EDT

I need someone to come and inspect my houseplants in order to move them to FL. Do you do this? If not, who does? I tried online with UK but have had no response. The move is September 1st. Thanks, Teri McLaren 504 Hemingway Ct., Shelbyville 40065

Shelby County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Shelby County Agriculture Agent. She will be able to give you the correct person for home inspections. I have included her contact information below.

Corinne F Belton
(502) 633-4593