Loans or Grants

Asked August 18, 2016, 2:38 PM EDT

I'd like to know if there are any loans or grants available for building ponds are drilling Wells on rural property? Thanks

Fayette County Texas

1 Response

The Farm Service Agency at USDA Service Center here in La Grange would be the place to call. (979)968-5894 ext 3